Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Web Design / server side includes do not appear on website
« Last post by alanmorphew on August 08, 2014, 06:14:58 PM »
I am trying to use some server side includes on a website and even though they appear in dreamweaver, they do not show up online.  Do I need to set anything in a special way on Doteasy?
Doteasy Email Services / Re: Will Doteasy be enabling RoundCube soon?
« Last post by klarakos on August 04, 2014, 08:14:54 AM »
This is very good!

Hosting Services / Re: Name servers
« Last post by klarakos on August 04, 2014, 08:13:40 AM »
This is very usefully for me!

Hosting Services / Mandatory Hosting Upgrade CU 003
« Last post by Angelik on July 09, 2014, 09:28:34 PM »
Hello everyone,

It's my first time here, hope everyone is doing OK. I just found out that my account had been suspended, following a "Mandatory Hosting Upgrade CU 003" bill from Doteasy that did not go through. My credit card had expired, like it does every 2 years.  8)

I've had this account for a long time, and always benefited from free hosting as long as I registered my domain name with Doteasy. I had no email informing me of this 24 USD "Mandatory Upgrade", and was very surprised.  :o

By checking the T&Cs (here: https://www.doteasy.com/terms/terms-and-conditions.cfm#hosting), I'm pretty sure this "Mandatory Upgrade" does not apply to me, but only to people who did not register their domain name with Doteasy. A simple whois search proved my domain is, and has always been with Doteasy.

Now I'm locked out of my account (email and web hosting), pending payment of this seemingly abusive 24 USD bill, and payment of an additional 15 USD account reactivation fee.  >:(

Anybody could tell me how to reason with Doteasy Billing Dept., cancel these fees and reactivate my account?

Any help would be appreciated :)

Thank you!
Web Design / website development company in india
« Last post by webcode1 on July 08, 2014, 08:07:14 AM »
Web Development Company in India and Website Development Company in India WebCode Technologies provides custom Web Development services in Microsoft technologies ASP.Net,PHP, WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Iphone Application Development and Android Apps Development software company in India.
I am not much sure about this process. I guess it can be taken back but may costs heavy charges for this and also loses its value. I am also looking for this information, but still i am not much willing to suggest you to get your expired domain because i am not interested in that.

domain lookup
Domain Registration Services / Re: Domain renewal
« Last post by Malcolm589 on June 23, 2014, 03:49:26 PM »
The domain process may usually take 48 hours and sometimes it takes 24 hours in registration process. The process of domain is complete when the payment is done and it cannot be taken back.

domain lookup
SEO Techniques / Re: [SOLVED] What is Seo and How it Works???
« Last post by londonmoon on June 15, 2014, 03:51:19 PM »
Link activity, off page optimization is the key to increase in seo.
SEO Techniques / What is addwords? How to use this?
« Last post by amoshtaque on June 07, 2014, 06:37:27 AM »
What is addwords? How to use this? Please anybody help me
SEO Techniques / Re: What are the best ways to get a website to the top?
« Last post by amoshtaque on June 04, 2014, 07:19:39 AM »
You can also comments in various blog sites.

example: http://10steps.sg/

thanks
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]