Author Topic: How to make a good landing page??  (Read 17310 times)

Offline kane1320

• bowling
How to make a good landing page??
« on: September 24, 2013, 09:16:44 AM »
Hello folks,
Just join here and lurking for an hour.Very nice and informative post i read. I have a question to ask that i made a wordpress site named www.bowlingomtic.com and my problem is not get lot of traffic.Is there any method or plugin for SEO to drive more traffic. Please help me.

Offline Doteasy Marketing

• Administrator
Re: How to make a good landing page??
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2013, 09:49:45 PM »
If you wanna learn more about SEO WordPress plugin, you may check out our WordPress Resources website

http://wordpress.doteasy.com/tag/seo/

Please check out this article to learn how to submit your website to search engines

http://blog.doteasy.com/2012/02/29/how-do-i-get-my-site-listed-on-search-engines/

While these tools can help you enhance your SEO performance for your website, please note that it does take some time to build traffic to your website. Also, keep this in mind: CONTENT IS KING. If you website has good content and is updated frequently with fresh material, people will come and naturally link your webpages.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 09:51:45 PM by Doteasy Marketing »

Offline Shane Colon

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2014, 12:22:53 PM »
In order to create a stunning landing page on WordPress, you should have a well designed and attractive WP theme.  To grab and hold online visitors, you should have an alluring site and that is only possible when you have a great theme. Also, if you want to drive traffic to your site then you should employ some social WordPress plug-ins on it.

Offline approveme

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2015, 05:03:37 AM »
Hello folks,
Just join here and lurking for an hour.Very nice and informative post i read. I have a question to ask that i made a wordpress site named www.bowlingomtic.com and my problem is not get lot of traffic.Is there any method or plugin for SEO to drive more traffic. Please help me.

Traffic is one of the most important parameters for your blog; the more people who find your blog, the more people who will read your ideas. If you're ready and willing to have your blog admired in the online community, then try a few different methods of increasing blog traffic. You'll create better content in the end, and probably have dozens of new viewers each day.Also do social media marketing for your blog..