Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Hosting Services / Re: Mandatory Hosting Upgrade CU 003
« Last post by PadPukNumMunHoy on October 31, 2014, 09:30:31 AM »
I believe that with this one.
Of course, I usually find it very difficult to do this.
Domain Registration Services / Re: domain showing in2net?
« Last post by PadPukNumMunHoy on October 31, 2014, 09:30:00 AM »

Notice this is me. A lot of great information Sometimes I would find it empty.
WordPress / Free Download Top WordPress Restaurant Themes
« Last post by Shane Colon on October 30, 2014, 11:09:38 AM »
Creating a restaurant, hotel, hospitality and similar websites on WordPress has become very easier with the availability of great restaurant WordPress themes. Undoubtedly, these are the leading and best restaurant themes of WordPress and one should not miss them while creating any similar blog, website or portal on WP. Grab them now!
Free Download Top WordPress Restaurant Themes

SEO Techniques / Re: What are the best ways to get a website to the top?
« Last post by approveme on October 30, 2014, 04:23:29 AM »
There are many rules in Search Engine Optimization to get a website to the top. But what are the best methods to perform this most effective?

It you want your website top.. Doing forum posting, social media marketing. Update news and blog on your website, add article on website related and attractive so that people come and read your blog post.
SEO Techniques / Re: [SOLVED] What is Seo and How it Works???
« Last post by approveme on October 25, 2014, 05:40:17 AM »
How SEO Works

This is an extremely brief introduction to SEO. It aims to inform you what SEO is, but not to teach you how to become an SEO expert. Much of the SEO process is just hard work and learning from your errors.

If you do your own SEO you will still likely want to chat in SEO forums and read books on the topic before starting. Many of the print books can go quickly out of date, but if you ask around there will likely be at least a couple good guides which are commonly recommended.
WordPress / Re: Meta tag and H1
« Last post by approveme on October 20, 2014, 06:33:12 AM »

Meta tag -
A special HTML tag that provides information about a Web page. Unlike normal HTML tags, meta tags do not affect how the page is displayed. Instead, they provide information such as who created the page, how often it is updated, what the page is about, and which keywords represent the page's content. Many search enginesuse this information when building their indices.

H1 tag -

The h1 tag is the most important tag. Every page must have an h1 tag.
WordPress / Re: WordPress and Drupal
« Last post by Shane Colon on October 13, 2014, 12:24:25 PM »
Well, there are huge differences between WordPress and Drupal. On very basic level Drupal is a hardcore high end content management system and WordPress is more of a blogging platform.  However, WP also evolved as a CMS these days but mainly works well for small business related websites. There is no doubt that both these platforms are awesome and you can choose any as per your needs.
Download WordPress Templates
Download Drupal Templates.

Whatever option you will choose you will get something different than the other.
Web Design / Re: [SOLVED] Missing something?
« Last post by Bookiglove on October 11, 2014, 09:49:33 AM »
I have a feeling same you.
WordPress / Re: Custom WordPress Login-Page
« Last post by Bookiglove on October 11, 2014, 09:47:52 AM »
We will try to follow it.
Domain Registration Services / Re: failed payment has ruined registry
« Last post by TaroTaoYin on October 11, 2014, 08:47:55 AM »

Amazing!!! How can you do it? Anything else you can do?
Can I do it same you?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10