Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
WordPress / [GET] Oswad v1.0.3 – Responsive Supermarket Online Theme
« Last post by Shane Colon on January 22, 2015, 07:30:55 AM »

Oswad is a flexible WordPress theme built on the amazing Bootstrap 3 and is specifically created for online supermarket store related projects. It has got trendy and feature loaded admin panel that allows you to modify your theme pretty quickly. It is loaded with multi homepage, visual composer, revolution slider and many more.

Download Oswad v1.0.3 – Responsive Supermarket Online Theme
Web Design / Re: Photo Gallery
« Last post by adixehal on January 20, 2015, 12:53:22 PM »
You should take are of pixel importance. If you need  900px wide use it
Hosting Services / Re: Brute Force?
« Last post by shashi5841 on January 19, 2015, 07:52:20 AM »
Brute force (also known as brute force cracking) is a trial and error method used by application programs to decode encrypted data such as passwords or Data Encryption Standard (DES) keys, through exhaustive effort (using brute force) rather than employing intellectual strategies.
www.questionpaper.org
WordPress / Re: How to make a good landing page??
« Last post by approveme on January 17, 2015, 05:03:37 AM »
Hello folks,
Just join here and lurking for an hour.Very nice and informative post i read. I have a question to ask that i made a wordpress site named www.bowlingomtic.com and my problem is not get lot of traffic.Is there any method or plugin for SEO to drive more traffic. Please help me.

Traffic is one of the most important parameters for your blog; the more people who find your blog, the more people who will read your ideas. If you're ready and willing to have your blog admired in the online community, then try a few different methods of increasing blog traffic. You'll create better content in the end, and probably have dozens of new viewers each day.Also do social media marketing for your blog..
WordPress / Re: How to install word press blog
« Last post by Shane Colon on January 16, 2015, 06:04:34 AM »
If you are finding this process complicated, I would suggest you to look at this stunning video tutorial and I am sure after watching it, you will be able to install WordPress without going through any sorts of difficulties. Give a look to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8P0ePyYyCM8 for the same.
Once done with the installation process, always make sure to upload high quality WordPress themes to create powerful websites.
Web Design / Re: What is better? zencart, oscommerce, cubecart?
« Last post by approveme on January 13, 2015, 05:12:25 AM »
Cubecart
WordPress / Re: How to install word press blog
« Last post by iooizz on January 12, 2015, 07:31:21 AM »
I think it's very complicated and it details a lot.

Sbobet
คาสิโนออนไลน์
Showcase Your Web Site / Re: My website.
« Last post by iooizz on January 12, 2015, 07:28:00 AM »
I think you should think carefully before.

Sbobet
คาสิโนออนไลน์
WordPress / Download: CONTRAST v2.0 – Elite Photography & Portfolio WP Theme
« Last post by Shane Colon on January 09, 2015, 06:10:55 AM »

If you are seeking ways for showcasing your beautiful photography, stunning videos and amazing portfolios through a website then there is nothing better than Contrast WordPress theme. It provides you with the appropriate platform to do such things. It has got great timeline portfolio, retina ready images, mega menu, video showcase and lots more.

DEMO & DOWNLOAD CONTRAST v2.0 – Elite Photography & Portfolio WP Theme
WordPress / [FREE] Nation Hotel v1.2.1 – Responsive WordPress Theme
« Last post by Shane Colon on January 02, 2015, 07:57:16 AM »

Nation Hotel as name suggests is a specifically crafted theme for hotels, guest houses, resorts, hostels and similar hospitality related businesses. It has fully responsive designs crafted with HTML5 & CSS3 coding techniques. This theme includes user supportive reservation system, translation support, premium revolution slider, infinite color schemes and also provides full support for all modern web browsers.

Theme Demo:
Code: [Select]
http://themeforest.net/item/nation-hotel-responsive-wordpress-theme/6895743
Download Nation Hotel v1.2.1 – Responsive WordPress Theme
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
anything