Author Topic: Sign-up with in-store credits  (Read 9316 times)

Offline Ada

• Hosting Package: $0 Basic Web Hosting
Sign-up with in-store credits
« on: September 14, 2010, 10:58:58 PM »
I have in-store credits from my other accounts with Doteasy. Can I use these in-store credits to sign-up for a new account?

Offline DoteasyTechA

• Hosting Package: Unlimited Hosting
Re: Sign-up with in-store credits
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 12:08:41 AM »
Unfortunately, in-store credits cannot be used to signup for a new account. However, you can still transfer the credits to the new account for future renewal after it is active.  :)

Offline Hilarium

• Hosting Package: unlimited
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 10:11:01 PM »
if i have in-store credits and use them for hosting renewal, then if i decide to cancel the hosting service, can i refund for money? or will the refund be for in-store credits?

Offline Ghados

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 11:45:57 PM »
if i have in-store credits and use them for hosting renewal, then if i decide to cancel the hosting service, can i refund for money? or will the refund be for in-store credits?

nope, you will lose the credit if you decide to cancel

in store credit cant be refunded

Offline Hilarium

• Hosting Package: unlimited
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 11:20:34 PM »
i do have a few credits on one of my acc and want to use it to upgrade to ultra plan.. there is no option in the payment page to use the in-store credits.. do i have to email doteasy to use credits for upgrade???

Offline xelloss

• AMD Phenom II x6 4.1GHz OC is ---- awesome
  • Hosting Package: Unlimited
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 06:27:41 PM »
i do have a few credits on one of my acc and want to use it to upgrade to ultra plan.. there is no option in the payment page to use the in-store credits.. do i have to email doteasy to use credits for upgrade???

As I know. you can view the credits in the member zone under  "view in-store credits" or something...check it out...and the credits will be automatically used before they getting you to pay...

anything