Author Topic: Do I have to transfer name to use your hosting?  (Read 39366 times)

Offline xfoto

Do I have to transfer name to use your hosting?
« on: May 15, 2012, 10:38:32 PM »
My domain hosting expires in June and looking for better prices for 2 year since theirs is like 108$

Offline Doteasy

• Administrator
    • Doteasy Technology Inc.
Re: Do I have to transfer name to use your hosting?
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 11:03:49 PM »
You don't necessary to transfer your domain to Doteasy in order to use our hosting service. However, for better and easier management, it is suggested to also transfer your domain registration to Doteasy.

Offline bpineda

• Hosting Package: Unlimited Hosting
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2012, 10:57:41 PM »
My domain hosting expires in June and looking for better prices for 2 year since theirs is like 108$

what type of hosting do you need? Doteasy has free basic hosting service if you transfer your domain registration.

If you need more advanced features then you'd want to look into their unlimited hosting plan. it's also on a promo right now which is a good time to subscribe to it.

Offline kendrastar88

• I'm a self-employed Entrepreneur
  • Hosting Package: na
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 03:13:04 PM »

what type of hosting do you need? Doteasy has free basic hosting service if you transfer your domain registration.

If you need more advanced features then you'd want to look into their unlimited hosting plan. it's also on a promo right now which is a good time to subscribe to it.

I am just looking for the benefits or mocing the domain over as well.  Does this make things easier on the user end?

Offline Doteasy

• Administrator
    • Doteasy Technology Inc.
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 11:12:16 PM »
Yes, by moving your domains over to Doteasy, within our Member Zone, you can easily manage both your domain and hosting services all in one single control panel. You will also stick with one company when there is time for renewals, you will receive renewal notices from us only. Thanks.