Author Topic: add-on domain?  (Read 7166 times)

Offline technewbie

add-on domain?
« on: November 25, 2010, 01:27:43 AM »
I've just signed up for a domain and would like to tie it in with my existing domain account. The question I have is this:

If I upgrade to the unlimited hosting which allows multiple add-on domains, will I be able to add
the new domain to my existing domain unlimited server?

Please clarify the term "add-on" domains as I believe it means I can add another domain name not
simply a sub domain name.

Offline DoteasySupportPC2

Re: add-on domain?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 01:29:19 AM »
Doteasy offers multiple add-on domains feature in Basic, Ultra and Unlimited Hosting plan which are using cPanel server. However, we recommend Doteasy users subscribing Ultra/Unlimited Hosting plan if they want add-on domains as Basic hosting plan has very limited disk storage and data traffic to be shared with multiple domains.

If you upgrade to the Unlimited Hosting plan for magiccamera.com account, you will be able to add the new domain to share with the existing domain Unlimited hosting plan.

An addon domain feature allows a new domain name to link to a subdirectory of your account. The addon domain’s files will be stored in a subdirectory of your public_html folder. Creating an addon domain gives you the ability to control multiple domains from a single account.

For more information on Addon Domains, please go to this link.

https://kb.doteasy.com/questions/475/Addon+Domains